Welcome to Orchard Cottage and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Orchard Cottage is situated in the rural location of Penterry, a peaceful Wye Valley hamlet steeped in history, yet within 10 minutes drive of the M4. A hidden sanctuary enjoying glorious, far-reaching views towards the Black Mountains from its prominent hillside position, and being an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, gives easy access to lovely footpaths and bridleways, providing a haven for walkers and birdwatchers. The cottage is extremely comfortable and creates a perfect setting from which to discover the fascinating heritage of this beautiful border countryside.
Also enjoy late evenings by the cosy fire pit.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- An unenclosed flagstone sun terrace with lovely views.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Please note the access road to the property is unsuitable for low cars.
- One small well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge). The owner of the property does have dogs, so we kindly ask that your dog is friendly towards others.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Cosy outdoor fire pit.
- Bosch conventional/microwave oven with halogen hob, fridge with freezer compartment, small dishwasher.
- Use of washing machine/tumble dryer.
- TV, DVD, radio/tape/CD player.
- Garden furniture and small, charcoal barbecue.
Orchard Cottage's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Orchard Cottage is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 357.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 2 people
About Orchard Cottage
Cottage rental includes
In a peaceful Wye Valley hamlet near Chepstow, this hidden retreat enjoys far-reaching views towards the Black Mountains. Recently renovated to a high standard, the cottage is extremely comfortable and ideal for exploring the beautiful border countryside.
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 2 persons | Bedrooms 1