Welcome to High House and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
High House is an elegant grade II listed house set in a quiet cobbled street in the beautiful seaside town of Tenby on the Pembrokeshire coast.
Walk 80 yards out of the house one way to a stunning beach, voted Sunday Times Beach of the Year 2019, or the other way into the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour, fishing boats, colourfully painted Georgian houses, shops, restaurants and cafes.
High House is a wonderful place to stay for all ages and at all times of year. The house has a wet room with a walk-in shower and a large selection of wet suits and boogie boards. There is a TV chill-out room on the top floor, two smart TVs, an X-box 360, blue tooth connected Bose sound box, board games and beach games. There are some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK, numerous walks, surfing, a great links golf course and lots of other seaside activities nearby. Coasteering, surf lessons, rock climbing, abseiling, golf lessons, mackerel fishing, water sports and wet biking can all be arranged.
The house is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard and has a courtyard with a gas barbecue and atmospherically lit old stone walls for alfresco dining on warm summer evenings - an ideal seaside holiday town house.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one bathrooms and one en-suite shower room.
- Gas wood burner.
- Stone walled courtyard with up lighting.
- Two reserved car parking spaces in Sainsburys nearby.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor only please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Great 'chill out' room on top floor for entertaining the children on the wet days!
- Supply of wet suits and boogie boards.
- Electric oven with separate double electric hob, multi-functional microwave.
- Two fridges and a separate small freezer.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two Smart televisions with full internet connectivity, Freeview channels, Netflix, BBC iplayer etc. Bluetooth connected bose sound box.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and gas barbecue.
High House's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Near a Pub
High House is close to a pub, perfect for a relaxing drink in the evening
Book a short break
High House is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Golf course nearby
Keen golfer? there is a golf course nearby.
Near the coast
Love the sea? High Houseis near the coast.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
High House has a games room. Perfect for families and couples ailke for any rainy days.
Price: £ from £ 552.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
About High House
Cottage rental includes
This elegant Grade II listed house is in a quiet cobbled street in the beautiful seaside town of Tenby. Walk 80 yards one way to a stunning beach or the other way to the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour and fishing boats.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Games Room
Sleeps 6 persons | Bedrooms 3