Welcome to The Stables and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Located in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written, The Stables is one of eight luxurious cottages and are a haven of peace away from the stresses of todays hectic lifestyle.
There is plenty to do within the grounds with an indoor den containing a pool table, air hockey, books and DVD's. Then there is also the fitness room with treadmill, rower and cross trainer. However, for those wishing to explore what the surrounding areas have to offer there are an abundance of historical sites as well as the vibrant city of Dublin.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Multi fuel stove.
- Garden with barbecue area and boules alley with stunning views.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Underfloor heating.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave.
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Television, DVD player, CD player with MP3 adaptor, video player and stereo.
- Playground suitable for 1-12 year olds with tree house.
- Travel cot, high chair and baby sitting by arrangement.
- Fitness room with treadmill, rower, cross trainer.
- Beauty spa on site using Dermalogica products.
- Indoor den - pool table, air hockey, books, DVD's.
- For workshops, group events, team building and intimate weddings, the entire venue can be booked exclusively and breakfast and light suppers can be provided in your cottage by arrangement.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper)
The Stables's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
The Stables is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
The Stables has a games room. Perfect for families and couples ailke for any rainy days.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 497.05This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
About The Stables
Cottage rental includes
One of eight cottages situated in the beautiful Boyne Valley. With four bedrooms one of which is en-suite - its an ideal place for a family. It offers shared access to a Day Spa, children's out door play area, indoor games room and gym.
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Games Room
Sleeps 6 persons | Bedrooms 3