Welcome to The Coach House and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Located in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written, The Coach House is one of eight luxurious cottages and are a haven of peace away from the stresses of todays hectic lifestyle.
There is plenty to do within the grounds with an indoor den containing a pool table, air hockey, books and DVD's. Then there is also the fitness room with treadmill, rower and cross trainer. However, for those wishing to explore what the surrounding areas have to offer there are an abundance of historical sites as well as the vibrant city of Dublin.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom with a jacuzzi bath.
- Multi fuel stove.
- Garden with barbecue area and boules alley with stunning views.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave.
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Television, DVD player, CD player with MP3 adaptor, video player and stereo.
- Travel cot, high chair and baby sitting by arrangement.
- Playground suitable for 1-12 year olds with tree house.
- Fitness room with treadmill, rower, cross trainer.
- Beauty spa on site using Dermalogical products.
- Indoor den - pool table, air hockey, books, DVD's.
- For workshops, group events, team building and intimate weddings, the entire venue can be booked exclusively and breakfast and light suppers can be provided in your cottage by arrangement.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper)
The Coach House's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
The Coach House is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
The Coach House has a games room. Perfect for families and couples ailke for any rainy days.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 434.50This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 4 people
The Coach House
About The Coach House
Cottage rental includes
A dog friendly property situated within the Boyne Valley, a 30-minute drive from Dublin city centre and airport which makes the location perfect for exploring what Ireland has to offer.
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Games Room
Sleeps 4 persons | Bedrooms 2