Welcome to Courtyard House and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Tastefully renovated wing of a large Victorian farmhouse, although Courtyard House is an attached wing of the farmhouse, it is set in it's own private lawn garden within 470 acres of Holefield Farm. Inside they have preserved many of the original features, an atmospheric dining room with exposed stone wall and flagstone flooring. The bedrooms are spacious still with the original fireplaces, and each boasts its own en-suite bathroom.
Set in a beautiful rural location seven miles South East of Kelso. You can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in privacy but without being totally isolated. It is the perfect base to explore everything the area has to offer. From the spectacular Cheviots hills and national park to the interesting coastline of East Lothian and North Northumberland as well as the historical Borders market towns seeped in history.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Two bedrooms with 6’ zip and link bed (can be configured to twin beds on request)
- Bedroom three with twin beds.
- All En-suite.
- Biomas woodchip boiler.
- Enclosed garden.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Children welcome.
- Friday arrivals. If you would like to arrive on another day of the week please enquire with our Bookings Team (see Notes).
- Minimum two night stay.
- Electric oven with separate electric hob.
- Combined washer/dryer.
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- DVD player.
- Cot available on request.
- Original fireplaces in bedrooms.
- Spacious patio with pergola.
- Garden furniture.
- Parking for three cars at the property.
Courtyard House's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Courtyard House is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Price: £ from £ 363.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
About Courtyard House
Cottage rental includes
Courtyard House is a restored wing of a large Victorian farmhouse. Tastefully renovated to a high standard while maintaining many of the original features. Set in a beautiful rural location just south east of Kelso.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 6 persons | Bedrooms 3