Welcome to Garreg Wen and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
This secluded cottage is part of a small working farm, offering luxury accommodation for two guests, set in spectacular countryside high above Bodnant Gardens (owned by the National Trust) and two miles from the village of Eglwysbach.
The village boasts an excellent pub, The Bee Inn and in August, is host to an annual Agricultural and Horticultural Show.
This remote cottage is the perfect place to unwind and “get away from it all.” When the sun is shining, relax outside with a glass of wine while staring out over the breath-taking views or cosy up in front of the wood burning stove with a good book.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Accommodation all on ground floor with no internal steps or low headroom.
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with a barbecue and garden furniture.
- May require a 4 x 4 vehicle in the winter months due to narrow lanes.
- Children and babies are welcome at the property.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Stunning, panoramic views.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge and separate freezer.
- TV, Sky plus with Sky sports package, DVD, CD/radio, iPod Dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request.
Garreg Wen's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Garreg Wen is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Near the coast
Love the sea? Garreg Wenis near the coast.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 343.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 2 people
About Garreg Wen
Cottage rental includes
This secluded cottage is part of a small working farm high above Bodnant Gardens and two miles from the village of Eglwysbach. It enjoys stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and is well situated for walks and visiting local attractions.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 2 persons | Bedrooms 1