Welcome to Hampton Wafre Cottage and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Hampton Wafre Cottage has been converted from a 17th century stone barn. The detached cottage has its own private enclosed garden and is located half a mile up a private drive on a working arable farm. It enjoys a rural location which offers country walks with stunning unspoilt views, indigenous wildlife and carp fishing exclusive to the cottage (please bring your own fishing tackle) on a peaceful, idyllically situated lake.
The pretty village of Docklow is within easy walking distance and it is here that you will find Docklow Pools, located within the village and offering excellent fishing.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, enclosed garden.
- No more than two babies can be accommodated at the property.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A converted 17th century stone barn.
- Exposed beams.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Oil central heating (underfloor on the ground floor),
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV, DVD and CD/radio.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Located half a mile up a private drive on a working arable farm.
- Fishing is available by arrangement (please contact the office).
Hampton Wafre Cottage's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Hampton Wafre Cottage is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Golf course nearby
Keen golfer? there is a golf course nearby.
Fishing on site or nearby
Keen on fishing? Hampton Wafre Cottage could be the perfect choice.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 402.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 4 people
Hampton Wafre Cottage
About Hampton Wafre Cottage
Cottage rental includes
This converted 17th century stone barn with a private, enclosed garden is located half a mile up a private drive on a working arable farm near the village of Docklow. It offers plenty of country walks with stunning unspoilt views.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 4 persons | Bedrooms 2