Welcome to Tyddyn Derwen and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Tyddyn Derwen is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with spectacular views.
- Ample parking is available.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access is via a woodland track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric oven with separate gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, separate table top freezer, washing machine.
- A TV with freeview, DVD and CD player, radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
Tyddyn Derwen's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Tyddyn Derwen is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Fishing on site or nearby
Keen on fishing? Tyddyn Derwen could be the perfect choice.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 435.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 5 people
About Tyddyn Derwen
Cottage rental includes
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field and benefiting from three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 5 persons | Bedrooms 3