Welcome to Ty Newydd and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Ty Newydd is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
Ty Newydd is a detached, period holiday farmhouse, occupying a prominent position with breath-taking views over the Conwy estuary, over the Eglwysbach Valley and toward the Mountains of the Snowdonia National Park.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terrace providing wonderful panoramas in all directions.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage; due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single lane country road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, freeview, video, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
Ty Newydd's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Ty Newydd is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Golf course nearby
Keen golfer? there is a golf course nearby.
Fishing on site or nearby
Keen on fishing? Ty Newydd could be the perfect choice.
Near the coast
Love the sea? Ty Newyddis near the coast.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 510.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 8 people
About Ty Newydd
Cottage rental includes
Ty Newydd is a period farmhouse on the Bodnant Estate, occupying a prominent position with breathtaking views over the Conwy estuary and towards the Carneddau Mountains of Snowdonia National Park. Access is via a single track road.
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 8 persons | Bedrooms 4