Welcome to Ty Cerrig and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Ty Cerrig is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
This lovely holiday house sleeping seven, converted from a barn (in 2010), is set overlooking fields high above the Eglwysbach valley in Wales, and commands spectacular and panoramic views of the Carneddau mountains (Snowdonia National Park).
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests. We do recommend that the property is more suited to six adults and one child due to the layout of the single bedroom.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed garden and terrace with spectacular views
- Ample parking.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access to the cottage is via a single lane country road and graded track across open fields.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Under floor heating on the ground floor.
- Rangemaster gas hob and electric cooker, microwave, integrated fridge and separate fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, freeview, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
Ty Cerrig's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Ty Cerrig is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Golf course nearby
Keen golfer? there is a golf course nearby.
Fishing on site or nearby
Keen on fishing? Ty Cerrig could be the perfect choice.
Near the coast
Love the sea? Ty Cerrigis near the coast.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 461.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 7 people
About Ty Cerrig
Cottage rental includes
This lovely holiday house on the Bodnant Estate, sleeping seven, has been converted from a barn. It has a large enclosed garden and terrace and commands spectacular and panoramic views of the Carneddau mountains.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 7 persons | Bedrooms 4