Welcome to Garth Iwrch and ideal choice for your next long weekend or midweek break.
Garth Iwrch is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
This beautiful secluded holiday farmhouse rental, high on the shoulder of a valley with magnificent far-reaching views towards the Denbigh moors, retains many period features including beamed ceilings, an original slate floor in the living room and original small-paned sash windows. Lovingly restored, it now boasts a south facing terrace and a "snug" with a wood burning stove.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one en-suite shower room.
- Two wood burning stoves.
- Enclosed lawned garden with a south facing terrace and excellent views.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge). Due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access to the cottage is via a single lane road and unsurfaced track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Rangemaster range cooker with gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, radio and Hi-fi.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
Garth Iwrch's Photo Gallery
Key FeaturesImages are for illustration only
Book a short break
Garth Iwrch is available to book for a short break. So if you are tight on holiday time this could be the perfect option
Golf course nearby
Keen golfer? there is a golf course nearby.
Fishing on site or nearby
Keen on fishing? Garth Iwrch could be the perfect choice.
Near the coast
Love the sea? Garth Iwrchis near the coast.
Wifi / Internet Access
Keep up to date with social media, emails etc with the internet access available.
Open Fire or Logburning Stove
Ideal for winter breaks! why not put your feet up and warm yourself in frot of a delightful open fire or log burning stove. Fell the stress disolve away!
Price: £ from £ 429.00This cottage Sleeps a maximum of 4 people
About Garth Iwrch
Cottage rental includes
This beautiful secluded farmhouse, on the Bodnant Estate, is high on the shoulder of a valley with magnificent views towards the Denbigh moors. It retains many period features including beamed ceilings and original small paned sash windows.
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Sleeps 4 persons | Bedrooms 2